*Not all chapters have videos at this point in time.*
All of the following posts were written by Jonah.
I decided to start this series, first of all, because I love LOST with a passion. I am a mega LOST nerd. And, surprisingly, I am a bigger LOST nerd than I am a Minecraft nerd. I also wanted to do this series so that I could incorporate some videos into our blog and because I thought that this was a fairly impressive map. This map download came with a package of skins (I chose the John Locke skin, because he is awesome), a map of the Minecraft Lost island, and a set of instructions. These instructions include chapter-by-chapter tasks to complete. In each of the summaries I will include the tasks for that chapter. One final note, I have included some additional tasks, structures, and fun stuff to this map. Most of these things begin in the 10th chapter. There. That is all.
DOWNLOAD THE MAP HERE:
Published on January 28, 2012
Video published on February 1, 2012
- Find the crash site
- Trip the engine panel and watch it explode
- Search the plane for supplies
- Find the beach camp
- Find the cockpit and locate the transceiver
- Kill 3 boars (pigs) for food
- Locate a fresh source of water
- You found the cave, explore it
Published on January 29, 2012
Video published on February 5, 2012
- Build a golf course
- Find Rousseau’s Bunker (Also, if you like to blow stuff up like I do, you can spring the trap at her bunker and watch it explode. It happens later in the season anyway, so, why not?)
- Return to the caves
Published on January 30, 2012
Video published on February 7, 2012
- Find the hatch
- Since you can’t open the hatch yet, ignore it. Find the waterfall and collect the items from the chest.
- Find Sun’s garden and harvest 3 wheat
- Catch 3 fish
- Help build a raft
- (Doesn’t this next task sound strange?) Burn the raft
Published on January 31, 2012
Videos published on February 10, 2012
- Find the plane from Locke’s dream and look for a “sign.”
- Find the Black Rock and collect some TNT
- Return to the hatch and use the TNT to blow it open
Part 1 video:
Part 2 video:
Published on May 22, 2012
- Explore the hatch (Yes, this is basically the only task)
Published on May 25, 2012
- Move the food from the hatch to the beach camp
- Watch the Swan Orientation video
- Go to the Arrow station to find the missing section of the film and then watch it again.
Published on May 26, 2012
- Make an army to fight the Others. Collect all the guns and ammunition from the hatch and from Sawyer’s secret stash
- The French woman caught a man in one of her traps. She believes he is an Other. After he and Sayid have a little “chat” (as known as an interrogation), the man who calls himself Henry Gale tells him that he and his wife came to the island by hot air balloon and crashed. His wife died not long after the crash because she supposedly got sick. You go out in the jungle to see if his story checks out.
Published on May 31, 2012
- Explore the Pearl (don’t worry, I did a lot more than that, but that is the only actual objective)
At this point in the series I have strayed away from what the directions say to do. I will include some of the tasks within the post but for the most part I will play out what actually happened on the show.
Published on June 10, 2012
- Remove Eko from the hatch.
- Don’t press the button and find out what happens.
- *Secret task*
Published on June 11, 2012
- Walk to the other side of the island where you believe you will find the Others.
- As Sayid, sail to the Others’ village and then start a signal fire to meet up with Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Hurley, and Michael.
Published on June 17, 2012
- Build a sweat lodge and then go inside and meditate so you can try to “talk to the island.”
- Return to the Pearl station and find the diamonds
- Bury the diamonds with Nikki and Paulo
Published on August 30, 2012
There are no tasks in this chapter. This chapter is mainly just for sightseeing.
Published on September 11, 2012
- Find some food for the journey.
- Survey the area
- Locate the Barracks
- Build a way over the fence
Published on September 20, 2012
- Enter Jack’s house and talk to him.
- Find Ben’s house and make him tell you were the submarine is.
- Find the submarine.
- Use the TNT from The Flame and destroy the sub.
Published on September 22, 2o12
- Find the medical station (The Staff).
- Find the hidden room in the locker room.
- Explore the rest of the station just for fun.
Published on September 25, 2012
- Locate the wire on the beach. This will lead you to the Looking Glass.
- Swim into the station.
- Turn off the jammer.
- Find the radio tower and call for help.
Published on October 8, 2012
No real tasks, just enjoy watching stuff get blown up.
Published on October 15, 2012
- Go to the Barracks.
- Go to the Tempest.
- Turn off the gas.
Published on October 22, 2012
- Go to Ben’s house.
- Block the doors and windows with items.
- Find Ben’s secret room.
- Go down the ladder and destroy the plug in the water.
- Leave Ben’s house and return to the beach.
Published on November 5, 2012
- Find the Orchid.
- Go down the ladder and into the station.
- Look for some TNT.
- Destroy the wall and go through the revealed passageway.
- Push the giant wheel and move the island.
Published on November 12, 2012
- Find the statue
- Go inside.
- Look around for clues to the location of Jacob.
Published on November 19, 2012
- Find the Temple walls.
- Go inside through the hole in the wall.
- Find the magic pool and save Sayid.
- Go to Dogen’s chamber to check on Sayid.
- Find Claire and talk to her.
- Escape from the Temple.
Published on November 26, 2012
- Find the lighthouse.
- Explore the lighthouse.
- Destroy the mirror.
Published on December 3, 2012
- Go to the Black Rock.
- Destroy the Black Rock.
- Have a chat with Jacob.
- Become the new Jacob.
- As Locke, enter the heart of the island.
- Remove “the cork.”
- As Jack, catch up to Locke and stop him from leaving.
- Say your final goodbyes, and return to the heart of the island.
- Put “the cork” back in and save the island.
- As Sawyer and Kate, make it to Hydra Island and get to the plane before it leaves.
This series has concluded.